Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sakshi Bhav "An Observer"

It was totally dark, and I couldn’t able to see a beautiful girl sitting next to my seat. But the thing that I could see was people were jumping on their seats and holding the hands of person next to them and the whole environment was like popcorn in a hot bowl. And just in front of me there was a white screen and on that, was a miserable guy suffering from food poisoning, farting hard, pushing stomach and abusing. It was a movie called “Delhi Belly”.  Almost two and half hours of screenplay in which most of the time people were stuck in miseries, surrounded by problems except for one scene where a sealskin lady was peeling off the banana using fork and knife. The people really enjoyed that movie and it was topic of discussion for almost a week in my office and some people went twice to hear those abuses in Hindi and English and I was one of them.
My imagination went to that point where I am replacing one of the characters and watching people laughing at me (except for the corner seat occupied couple who are busy in kissing each other). Lol.  I am having a severe stomach pain because of some testicle touched fried chicken and having no water to wash my ass. I am using my friend’s orange juice to clean the nozzle. Now at this point of time I am the most miserable person. My pain and suffering is bigger than any other person on this planet earth. At this point of time, I shall definitely pray to god;” please take all my sufferings as soon as possible. In similar fashion I can replace myself to various characters, sometimes I am finding myself hung from ceiling and a gun is pointing at me, or a big SUV is chasing me. In every situation and in each character I am seeing the same scene that a group of people is laughing at me. For them, more the situation is complicated, more the laughter is. I call them “An Observer”. For an observer it hardly matters who is scratching who’s pussy with his beard, the only thing that matters is the mourn sound which will bring joy and laughter.



This is the story of my real life. This life is full of twist and turns, I am having pains, I am having sufferings, I am having loose motions, I am having break ups and I am facing all kinds of situation which can take tears out of my eyes but my life is amazing, I bet! It’s really amazing to see from an observer’s point of view. An observer who only knows the definition of laughter and joy, who actually paid for this entertainment, for him Life is an entertainment. If you don’t believe me then see the person next to you either you are in office, home or any damn place. How does it really matter to him or her that last night you had a very bad night or this morning you are suffering from constipation? And look at the same person and think; “My God! Is gadhe ki zindagi me kitna problem hai, rota hi rehta hai hamesha.” Did smile come on your face? On a lighter side you can also do this “Mujh gadhe ki zindagi me kitna problem hai, rota hi rehta hai hamesha”.
It sounds very complicated but not impossible. Some people may ask this question; “How can I be an observer of my own life”? Or “How can I laugh at my own life’s miseries?” This question itself has got answer. Because fact of the matter is most of us don’t even dare to think of this question. We always love to be a victim rather than becoming an observer, and then we ask “Why I am suffering?” rather than asking the previously motioned question. Truth is, that if we are ready to carry victim’s profile then we don’t have the right to ask this question that; “why I am suffering?” Victims are born to suffer. Anyway the crux is observer is always happy and not a victim is and this is the guarantee of happiness. But irony is we have lost in business, visiting cards (AGM, Sr. Executive, Executive or CEO of a sewage plant where shit is being put in big mixer grinder). We have lost in branded cloths, upgraded car models and “Freshly architecture Home sweet home”. After building the whole empire we have fear of losing it and then we ask “Why Me?”  Off course you my dear friend, because you have not created the empire of objects what you are seeing, you have created an empire of situations, and now you have became a victim of those situations, victim of objects and victim of personality. Rishi Nityapragyaji says; “Is jeeven me dukh naam ki koi cheez nahi hoti, sukh hota aur sukh jab kam hone lagta hai to use hum dukh ka naam dene lagte hain”
               So next time in the world of personality, object and situation if you are suffering from loose motion then sit on the commode and try to become an observer and observe the whole process of liberation, sounds funny right? It is funny for that instance, but it’s true also, because whether it’s a child, an adult or an old age person deep inside everyone is thinking that “I am the same”. Something inside did not grow with my skin. And trust me that consciousness is “an observer” inside you. This is the paradigm of awareness. Be aware what game is being played, who is player and who is observer. This is what it called “Sakshi Bhav” mentioned in “Ashtavakra Geeta” a fanatic knowledge book.

2 comments:

shikha said...

big knowledge written in such a digestible way !!

Unknown said...

Thanks to Neha Thamman, for editing this blog. :)