Friday, December 2, 2011

@ 25



“If it’s not 25, It’s not enough”, this is what a recent TV commercial is saying. Really! It’s not enough or it’s enough. After celebrating 25 Happy Birthdays may be its time to check enough or not enough business, the flavor of the cake and where the cherry is. Undoubtedly the flavor of 18th cake and the 25th cake is not same, neither the people who brought that 18th cake, some of them are there but not all. Pocket money became Salary, Yahoo chat became Blackberry messenger. And I became mamaji of my first girlfriend’s son.  Holly Cow.
This is the age where most of us have already crossed the major turmoil of life, turmoil of studies, relationship and all crazy needs. Now there is no fight of thoughts for a 10 megpixel camera phone or 50% + 40% sale on outlet, 10 becomes the rating at the job and want 40% to 50% hike in salary, numbers remained same content column modified. Somehow the attitude of proving has come to a halt. Attitude of proving means show off in simple words. Some of the content of checklist has already been ticked, like already proved that; I can pass class 10th, 12th and graduation, so I am a good student. Already proved to dad that I can get a good job and handsome salary, so I am a Saput (Good Son in English, precisely a son who is not the bojha(weight) on father’s head. Already proved to the first girlfriend that I am nalayak, I don’t know how to take responsibility. And this is for those who are not virgin, they already proved to their partner (whosoever it is) that yes I know how to achieve orgasm.

“Aap bade hoke kya banana chhahte ho beta”; someone asked me this question at the age of 6. I immediately replied: Postman. Loud laughter did spread in the air, I amazed. Why these idiots are laughing. Then I wanted to become Train driver, Truck driver, Navy, IAS, Rapist (after reading rape cases in newspaper) and what not. Last time when I had a fight with my dad, I wanted to become a Journalist and He wanted me to become a mechanical engineer. He washed my brain like tide safedi with all fake stats and finally I became mechanical engineer with no mechanics. My mom used to say me, if you shall get a job of rupees 3000/- I shall be happy. Now I am earning 20 times more, but still she is not happy. 15 back years I saw 20 professional dreams and now no dream. Now the only dream is to see a text message at the end of the month in my cell phone;” Salary is credited”. Also, at 25 some of us change our job like daily underwear to get the happiness and we get shit everywhere. Stupid interviewers ask questions;” Why do you want to change your job?”And that time only answer comes;” Saale! Jab tujhe pata hi hai to fir kyon pooch raha hai”. Paisa boss, paisa. Only reason to change the job. Sri Sri always says;”There is nothing called, Job Satisfaction. This word should be removed from the dictionary”. I also feel If you want money, do job. If you want satisfaction do sewa.

My dad had a 22inches Hercules bicycle. It was black in color with green seat on it. In one of regular dream I use to see that my legs have grown up and I am sitting on that green color seat and riding that big bicycle. Suddenly a screamed voice;” Arey utho! School nahi jana hai kya? No doubt that was my mom’s voice. When I’ll become young and ride that bicycle? Somehow I managed to learn half paddle. Half Paddle! In which rider don’t sit on the seat of a bicycle, rider’s armpit rests on it. Left hand on handle holding left hand side of break, right hand holding the centre pipe of the cycle. It was like an oversized bra hanging on a hanger. This half paddle riding was one of the biggest achievements that I can say someone that I know how to ride a bicycle. Bicycle was not the source of the joy; the joy was to ride that with free mind. Evening 4 pm to 6 pm noone was allowed to say that;”chalo pair haath dho aur padhai karo”. The wow feeling, no padhayi only cycle ghumayi. With increasing salary of my dad, the bicycle became a bajaj scooter then hero Honda motorcycle and a 4 wheeler. A 4-wheeler cannot buy the same joy as of half paddle 22 inch bicycle. The one more point is when I sit in a 4 wheeler I feel my ego growing; I change from everybody to somebody, which is actually nobody. That’s why my company also says “personal mobility” is a joy with 2-wheeler only.
“LOVE”, hahahahahaha…Most fermented, decomposed, baked, unsaturated topic of 25. Here I will not write about the love with parents, guru, or whosoever is the perfect example of love. Here I shall talk about the quantified situation of relationship between a boy and a girl. Now time has come to accept it because now media is selling it in open market. This is the age where most of the friend of mine started reaping horizontally, Mind you I am talking about “Pariwar Vistaar”. This is the age where some of my friend got married (Especially female), some are planning and some are confused. My friends lot size started reducing, like a vegetable market of Tuesday evening in my sector, because of the change in priority. Off course married ones will give priority to their spouse rather then friends otherwise their spouse will kick their ass and make them remember that blue is also a color. This is a secret that some of my friend still call me and ask “yaar kuch khane ko hai.” I never asked them;”Tere ghar me khana kyon nahi bana”. Once, very close friend of mine rightly said;” If my wife is sad then she will not cook and If she is happy then also she will not cook because she will say; “darling! Chalo na bahar khate hain”. In both the case ghar me khana nahi banega. The marriage word itself divert me from the topic.

The only thing inspired me to write this blog is relationship (before marriage). The thing which has been a gift or a curse, it is still a mango of winter season. I am sure most of us will agree to this that at this age marriage is just like a greeting of a beautiful air hostess of a famed airline company, just like a formality you know. Have to do so‘ll do. Most of us will do just for the sake of two god gifted managers sitting on our head. God has sent them to take decisions and pour that decision in the name of grace. This may be contrary if someone of us is in a relationship, a divine love. Most of us had been tasted this choco lava twice, thrice or at least one. The choco lava of love and breakup. With every set of new choco lava box some set of action and reaction comes, that includes, love, talks, more talks, late night talks, promises, kisses, cuddles…..fill in the blanks….judgments, fights, patch ups, again fights, and finally break up. The voice changes from “How similar we are” to “Go to hell”. Search begins again. Some of my friend became so rigid that after eating this flavor of choco lava, they hold their ears, but concept still remains the same that I do believe in love. For some people this set of love make them wear a black glass, now whatever they see it looks black in color. The word acceptance is most difficult word for them. They lost their faith in love of guru also. Their mind became so judgmental that they judge the selfless services. And every time I hear to those people I really feel bad for them. It’s like they sold their last boat that they had and they are afraid of changing the boat now. Though SRI SRI says; “Changing the boat will never help, if you don’t know how to row it”. It is absolutely true. What happened! if the train in which you were traveling met with an accident? Change the train rather then having a fear of not traveling again. Spontaneity should remain the quality of personality, come what may. It’s as simple is that the thing which has been assigned to you will come to you and which is not either it will not come or not retain. Each and every moment the world is changing so never mind in changing. “Change is the only constant thing yaar”. I am not talking about the Rupees “change” so please don’t misunderstand it; anyhow nowadays in the name of “change” the counter boy gives toffees. I am in search of the person who invented this idea.
                                                (The Journey of 25 Calendars…to be continued…)

No comments: